The Australasian Gaming Expo, 13-15 August 2019.
Wherever you are in the world, jump on over to the Australasian Gaming Expo (AGE) 2019, in Sydney’s all new International Convention Centre. Experience all the latest, the greatest and glimpse the future at one of the world’s biggest gaming and equipment expos. And then take in some of ‘Australia’ whilst staying in the internationally renowned harbour city of Sydney.
We’re in the heart of it all.
You’ll be right in the middle of beautiful Darling Harbour at AGE 2019, with a host of restaurants, nightlife and accommodation all within a gentle harbourside stroll. The unique wildlife and icons are not far either. World famous Taronga Zoo is just a ferry ride across the magnificent harbour, past the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
Here’s some more key places to whet your appetite:
- Chinatown. It’s just a block away
- ICC Theatre. Experience the culture
- BridgeClimb. See the city from way on high
- Wildlife Sydney Zoo. Take a ‘Snap’ and even pat some Aussie wildlife
- Sydney Aquarium. Come face to face with underwater creatures and not wet your pants
- Australian National Maritime Museum. Ohoy there! Fascinating tales and displays ahead
- Powerhouse Museum. Marvel at powerful engineering right up to full size aircraft
Getting ‘Down Under’ is easy.
We’ve put together a few key links to make getting to Sydney and AGE 2019 simple and easy.
Exclusive Visitor Accommodation Deals.
AGE has negotiated special discounts for visitors staying at selected Sydney Hotels.