Conditions of Entry 2019
By attending the 2019 Australasian Gaming Expo (the Expo) you accept the following conditions:
- You must be aged 18+ and registered to attend the Expo.
- Official entry badges matching your identity must be worn in plain view at all times and are not transferable.
- The organiser may conduct searches of visitors and their bags at any time.
- Dangerous items, food and drink (including alcohol) must not be brought into the Expo and animals are only permitted with consent.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- You must comply with all requests and directions of the organiser and/or venue owner and act in a respectful and orderly manner.
- You must not take any photographs or make any video or audio recordings at the Expo without the consent of the venue owner and the organiser.
- Unless you have entered into a formal agreement with the organiser, you must not conduct, or attempt to conduct, any sales or promotional activities at the Expo.
- You must not hinder any emergency services personnel or authorised security officer in the exercise of their duties or powers in or near the Expo.
- You must not obstruct any passages in or exits from the venue.
- You must not cause any damage to the venue or anything in or at the venue, including any third party property. You will be liable to pay for the cost of repairing any damage or replacing a damaged item that you cause.
- Entry into the venue is at your own risk and, to the extent permitted by law, the organiser will not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage suffered or incurred in connection with the Expo, including as a result of any negligence by the organiser.
- The organiser (and each of its employees and sub-contractors) may make photographic, video and/or audio recordings of the Expo which may include your image or likeness. You agree that the organiser may use and reproduce such footage for its purposes including the promotion of the organiser and its future events without acknowledgement or payment to you.
- The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry, evict and/or cancel your registration or your organisation’s registration if you breach these terms.
The Australasian Gaming Expo is operated by the Gaming Technologies Association Limited ABN 70 060 130 770