Three trips for two to Las Vegas to be won for
attending AGE 2018
Visitors who register and attend the 2018 Australasian Gaming Expo, are eligible to win a trip for two to Las Vegas and visit the Global Gaming Expo. Your trip includes airfares from Sydney and 5 nights at a luxurious Resort and Casino where you can be pampered, mesmerized and swept away by the Las Vegas hospitality experience.
We are giving away 3 of these trips for two – one prize will be drawn on each day of the Australasian Gaming Expo, so be sure to attend and you’re automatically in the running.
1. This competition is open to any person resident in Australia who is 18 years of age or older, representing a casino, club or hotel and who attends the Australasian Gaming Expo as a visitor from Tuesday 14 August to 2pm Thursday 16 August 2018 inclusive.
2. Employees and their immediate families of the Gaming Technologies Association and their associated agencies and companies are not eligible to enter.
3. Exhibitors at the Australasian Gaming Expo are not eligible to enter
4. The Competition commences on 10am on Tuesday 14 August 2018 and concludes at 2pm on Thursday 16 August 2018. There are a total of 3 separate prizes with one prize being drawn from the list of registered attendees each day of the Expo. Each prize is valued at up to $7,000.00
5. Each daily draw will be held at the Exhibitor Help Desk of the Expo venue (International Convention Centre) at 3pm on 14/8/2018; 3pm on 15/8/2018 and at 2pm on 16/8/2018. The draw and winner announcement will be overseen by an independent person who is not affiliated in any way with the promoters of the event or competition. The winners will be announced on the Australasian Gaming Expo web site (www.austgamingexpo.com) the following morning after each draw – i.e. on 15/8/2018 ; 16/8/2018 and on 17/08/2018 and the winners names will remain there for a period of 30 days. Winners will also be advised separately by direct mail to the address that they have supplied on their registration form when they registered for the Australasian Gaming Expo.
6. In the event of any unclaimed prizes, a redraw will occur at 12.00 noon on Friday 31 August 2018 at the Gaming Technologies Association office at 20 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia.
7. The Prize for each day consists of a return 7 day trip for 2 to Las Vegas, USA from Sunday 8 October to Sunday 14 October 2018. The prize includes travelling economy class Sydney/ Los Angeles/ Sydney and Los Angeles/ Las Vegas/Los Angeles inclusive of international taxes and fuel levies. 5 nights luxury hotel accommodation on a twin share basis in a luxury suite or similar and also including hotel porterage, unlimited internet access, local calls, daily newspaper, access to the fitness centre and local taxes. Also included in each prize are evening cocktail receptions as well as pre-registration, entry and tour to the Global Gaming Exhibition at the Las Vegas Sands Convention Centre. The tour is escorted by CCM Travel representatives throughout.
8. The Prize excludes the following: Travel insurance, personal expenses (such as laundry, phone calls, room service etc), meals and refreshments other than specified, passport and visa fees.
9. The total value of the prizes offered is up to $21,000.
10. There is a limit of one prize per person and in the event that the same person is drawn twice then the prize will be immediately redrawn. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the result or the terms and conditions of this competition.
11. Personal data that is provided on entry to the Expo and competition will be not be used for future marketing activity nor will it be given or sold to a 3rd party.
12. The winner must be available to travel during the specified dates to claim the prize and bookings must be confirmed within 7 days of winning. The prize is not transferable or refundable for cash.
13. The Promoter details are Gaming Technologies Association (ABN 70 060 130 770) Level 10, 20 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW 2000 Australia
14. In the case of the intervention of any outside act, agent or event which prevents or significantly hinders the Promoter’s ability to proceed with the competition on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war, act of terrorism, the Promoter may in its absolute discretion cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions.
The Gaming Technologies Association & affiliates will not be liable for any misadventure, accident, injury, loss or claim that may occur:
a) during the draw;
b) whilst undertaking any activity in or connected with their entry into the draw
c) in the participation of any prize;